Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Easter Bunny is Coming To Town


Good morning everyone! I broke down yesterday and decorated my house for Easter...we have bunnies everywhere! I love all of those cute doormats with the little bunny winking back at me. They just make me smile! Spring is just around the corner, I can feel it!


This is my first pair of hand painted Easter Bunny Shoes! Aren't they precious! They come complete with with double ruffle ribbon shoelaces!
These are painted on leather shoes, but right now, I am painting mostly on canvas...Ked and Converse style shoes!



The Princess, Jamie...13, has been so busy lately. She has dance or cheer almost every night. As long as she does good in school, I am happy to support her in her extracurricular activities. So far so good.
When she got home from dance last night, she giggled a little when she saw all of the little Easter decorations...then she said the same thing I did...spring is right around the corner!!!Ahhhh...I love her!
I painted this hair bow holder about a year ago...yes, it was my first to design. I created it for a year of bows auction. One fabulous hair bow holder and 12 boutique hair bows, one for every month of the year.
If you are interested in something like this, contact me at jandlmason@cox.net
This bow holder is an 8 X 10 hand painted canvas that I free hand painted. It has yards and yards or beautiful grosgrain ribbon! This bow holder will hold about 75 -100 really big boutique bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment