Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pink Minnie Mouse Boutique Bouquet of Bows

Bows, bows and more bows! Minnie Mouse inspired hair bows! The perfect accessories for your Disney vacay! I created a bouquet of bows just like this one for a little girls birthday party...yes, it is the centerpiece for the table. She is having a Minnie Mouse themed 2nd birthday party! I thought of another idea when I was creating this! Wouldn't a bouquet of Minnie and Minnie Clippies be cute as the centerpiece? Each party guest could take home a set of clippies as a party favor! I love that idea and wish my princesses were little so I could do that! In fact, one of my princesses turned 15 this week...she had a princess party! ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I love this minnie centerpiece. I'm helping my friend create a Mickey and Minnie theme party for her 3 year old princess...

    ReplyDelete